饰品家纺知识
广告位
家居常识|外贸运输常用英语句义对照
2016-05-16  浏览:14
饰品之家讯:I hope youll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

Well send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?

Im sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

Wed better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading port in the producing country.
有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges.
货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

Partial shipment is allowed.
允许分批装运。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.
货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

to make delivery of the goods
交货

to take delivery of the goods
提货

transshipment (T.S.)
转运

to tranship (transship)
转运

transhipment permited
允许转运

transhipment prohibited
不许转运

transit shipment
转运,中转报关员考试报名

transhipment on route
中途转运

transhipment to be allowed
准许转运

partial shipment
分批装运
饰品之家专注于各种家居的饰品,家纺,小饰品,装饰品,礼品,春节礼品,精美礼品的新闻资讯和导购服务,敬请登陆饰品之家:http://jiafang.jc68.com/
更多»您可能感兴趣的文章:
更多»有关 春节礼品 的产品:
  • 家居饰品资讯
  • 发表评论 | 0评
  • 评论登陆
  • 移动社区 天花之家 木门之家 灯具之家 铁艺之家 幕墙之家 五金头条 楼梯头条 墙纸头条 壁纸头条 玻璃头条 老姚之家 灯饰之家 电气之家 全景头条 陶瓷之家 照明之家 防水之家 防盗之家 博一建材 区快洞察 建材 枣庄建材 临沂建材 南昌建材 上饶建材 抚州建材 宜春建材 吉安建材 赣州建材 鹰潭建材 新余建材 九江建材 萍乡建材 景德镇陶瓷 石家庄建材 衡水建材 廊坊建材 沧州建材 承德建材 建材之家 企业之家
    (c)2015-2017 Bybc.cn SYSTEM All Rights Reserved